Mobile Device Sales ExecutiveMay 4, 2018
Real People, Real Service.
As a member of the sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for new business development and sales activities to drive revenue and achieve sales objectives. Achievement of results will be accomplished through demonstrating proficiency in solution selling methodologies, CRM discipline, account management practices and a high level of business development and sales activity. The majority of your work will be phone-based interactions with new customer prospects, existing accounts and the occasional face-to-face interaction. Successful candidates will be phone-savvy, self-directed, dynamic, results driven individuals, motivated by achievement of sales objectives.
What will you be working on?
Customer Sales and Account Management
- Identifying customer prospects and following up on prospects to create new business opportunities for sales pipeline development
- Effectively utilizing a solution sales process to identify customer needs within the business and communications technology we provide.
- Establishing sales plans and prioritizing objectives to meet sales targets
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leading solution development efforts and coordinating support from all necessary internal/strategic personnel that best address customer needs.
- Developing and executing sales plans with the objective of exceeding revenue goals
- Comfortable recording video messages to customers and new prospects
- Perform video conference calls with customers and partners
- Minimum 2-3 years of phone based solution sales experience
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus: Avaya/Cisco, HP, Lenovo and/or cellular sales
- Successful experience selling to groups over the phone
- B2B selling experience is a must
- In-person sales experience is beneficial but not required
Serious inquiries only. Individuals not meeting the above criteria will not be considered for this position. This is a salary plus commission role. Compensation commensurate with experience.